Hi. Thanks for stopping by. Instead of boring you with a long paragraph telling you about how photography is my passion, let me answer a few of the common questions I get asked…I’ll update these as soon as I get some more free time.
- What’s your name? John, aka JargaPix, aka El Jefe, aka Argueta
- How long have you been a photographer? Professionally, meaning I collect payment for my work, since 2008.
- What’s your style? My style continues to evolve as I get more seasoned but the basics stay the same for me. I like crisp, vibrant well composed images that convey the emotion of your day to the viewer.
- How much do you charge? I charge what I feel I’m worth. Click on contact and send me an email and I can send you out a price guide.
- What’s your favorite food? Tacos…it has to be tacos.